Under the auspices of the Greek Embassy in Poland, Grecka Panorama and Wine Expo Poland cordially invite on Friday 30th November 2018 all professionals from the wine business to the Masterclass “Wines of Greece – a tradition of taste”, which will be held in the elegant premises of Hotel Polonia Palace at 13:00 in Grodno hall.
The Masterclass has a duration of approximately 2 hours and possibility to meet producers will follow.
Opening of session: Dario Squarzanti – Director of Wine Expo Poland
Conductor: Paweł Grotowski – Wine Consultant and Blogger
Full program of the day for professionals:
09.00 – 09.45: REGISTRATION & WELCOME COFFEE
09.45 – 10.00: GREETINGS Embassy of Greece in Warsaw, Evangelos Tsaoussis, Ambassador
10.00 – 12.00: OFFICIAL OPENING OF THE EVENT PRESENTATIONS & SPEAKERS
– Nicholas Christodoulidis, Counsellor, Head of Economic & Commercial Section, Embassy of Greece in Warsaw
– Georgios Tosounis, Counsellor, Head of Economic & Commercial Section, Embassy of Greece in Budapest
– Dario Squarzanti, General Manager, Wine Expo Poland & Warsaw Oil Festival
– Monika Solinska, olive oil importer, owner of evoopremium.shop
– Kuba Korczak, Polish chef, expert, ambassador and culinary lecturer all over the country.
– Barbara Jarosz, General manager of import–export Polish Company
– Nikolleta Nikolopoulou, Director, G.N.T.O. Office – Poland, Czech Republic & Slovakia Embassy of Greece, Warsaw, Poland
12.00 – 13.00: LUNCH BREAK with special menu based on Greek products, sponsored by OLIVE YOU
13.00 – 15.00: WINE MASTERCLASS “Wines of Greece”
15.00 – 17.00: B2B MEETINGS
Professionals can join the event at any time, and are kindly requested to register in advance using the form below.